For registration questions, call 512-478-5748 ext.133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEPS TO REGISTER:
- Click on the Register Myself button below to start registration process.
- Click on the "Please use this link to update..." to verify your contact information.
- Your email address listed will be used to receive registration confirmation.
- Select your Registration Option.
- You have to answer all questions before you are able to checkout.
- Please select other than (None) for your responses.
- Click on the Save Responses button after answering all questions.
- You will find the Save Responses button on right side of your screen under all questions.
- Select your ticketed items.
- Scroll up and down to view all ticketed items if needed.
ADDING A GUEST:
- To add a Guest, click on Add Guest under “Cancel my Registration” button.
- Fill in Guest information and save. Select Guest registration option, answer all the questions and click on Save Responses.
- Proceed with checkout.
- All prices are in USD.
Requests in writing should be sent to the following:
Mail: Delta Kappa Gamma c/o Bill Staples
1801 E. 51st St., Ste. 365-163
Austin, TX 78723
Refunds require a written request electronically date stamped or postmarked by 11:59 p.m. ET on June 27. All cancellations, no matter when received, will be charged a $40 U.S. processing fee. Returned check fee is $35 U.S. No meal tickets will be sold after 11:59 p.m. ET on June 27.
Prices increase after June 12 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
No Meal Tickets will be sold after 11:59 p.m. ET on June 27.
In-Person attendance at this event implies understanding/acceptance of the inherent risks associated with personal interactions in a public environment. DKG is committed to taking every possible measure to keep all participants safe from harm of any kind and will need your commitment to adhering to the safety guidelines in place at the time of the event as recommended in the New Orleans Safety Plan, as well as by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO). By working together, the convention will be a rich, rewarding, and safe experience.
View the New Orleans COVID Safety Plan HERE.